This must be because of the “Upgrade to Pro” button I see at the top of the screen every time I log into my blog… I must have watched it long enough to realize it’s exactly what I need to do – upgrade myself to a pro. Me, a professional knitwear designer – hey, why not? (And Brutus says she was ambitious… Well, I guess she was!) So let’s call it a long-term goal and begin with something more tangible, like raising my knitting skills one notch higher.
So, by the end of 2013 I want to:
* learn 52 new knitting techniques – one per week *
* develop a set of sizing charts or some other tool that will calculate my stitches for me *
* fill a sketchbook or two with pattern ideas*
* design and knit at least one big piece of clothing *
* learn to love swatching – this is the toughest one! *
All right, here we go!